Tuesday, November 18, 2008


We were supposed to go Birdpark tmr but Brandon is sick, so going another day. Get well soon dude!

Why is everyone getting sick?! Aiyoooooh.

Met Bryan in the morning to register for tuition next year. He convinced me to go for Mr Ong's lessons.

Then I chiong-ed for choir 'cause it starts at 12.30. We had five and a half hours of choir today. And miraculously, I survived! (The fainting spell thing isn't counted.) Choir wasn't as great as I hoped it would be. Must improve!

After choir, I went to my mom's office. Then we went to Raffles City to eat sushi at Sushi Tei! On the way there, I saw Miss Lim! O: O: I was walking then I saw this lady and I thought to myself, "Hmm, that woman is wearing the exact same clothes as... omg it's Miss Lim!" I didn't go say hi cause she wasn't looking my way hahahahah.

Sushi Tei was the bomb man I love sushi can.

Then walk walk walk. Bought the solution thing for my contacts :D

Went home.



11:43 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki